Global Sanitataion Environmental Project has collaborated with communities and various stakeholders in the water resources development and management component, including the development of new water supplies, rehabilitation of existing schemes and promotion of water hygiene and sanitation practices.
Through vigorous community mobilization and participatory programmes, we spread the WASH doctrine from elementary and secondary institutions of learning.
We have in the course of time gained wide experience in the following domains:
- Design and Implementation of Community Sanitation and Environmental Projects
- Rehabilitation and Augmentation of Sanitation and Environmental works.
- Planning, Design and Implementation of rural and urban Sanitation and Environmental projects
- Sanitation and Water Systems Treatment, Management and Transfer
- Appraisals, Feasibility studies and Socio-Economic Studies on Sanitation and Environment
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project impact assessment
- Environmental Management Plan Development and Environmental Impact Assessments and Audits.